Some of the wealthiest families in U.S. history felt that their true wealth was the intellectual capital that propelled their success in business and in life. It was this wealth that they wished to preserve and pass on from generation to generation. So often, this depository of wealth resides in so few, and it becomes our job to document and guide the process so that not only the tangible wealth is preserved, but more importantly, the family “bank of knowledge” is properly captured and protected for the benefit of future generations.
These processes are not simple. But as they say, you have to eat an elephant one bite at a time. At Miser Wealth Partners, we make sure to guide our clients through the entire process “one bite at a time” to ensure all their wealth transfer needs are met exactly in accordance with their wishes.
How can Miser Wealth Partners help with my wealth transfer in East Tennessee?
Our wealth transfer services include a comprehensive list of carefully implemented strategies to give you peace of mind knowing your hard-earned wealth is in very capable hands. These services include:
- Collecting, reviewing, and evaluating all legal documents, such as wills, powers of attorney, healthcare directives, trust documents, and any other documents/agreements related to your estate.
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing a superior asset protection plan that achieves flexibility with premium protection.
- Encouraging family engagement by taking time to meet one-on-one with each family member to understand their unique needs, relationships, communication style, leadership dynamics, and to fully understand where they are in their lives. Their own perspective of your mission is vital to successful fulfillment and wealth optimization.
- Interviewing qualified credit sources who could become credit banking partner(s) for expansion of long-term real estate holdings.
- Implementing a financial literacy program for G3 that educates them on topics such as passive income, tax, and cash flow investing.
- Delivering comprehensive financial planning support to all G2 members so that at the conclusion of this process, they understand how to weave and optimize their inheritance in productive efforts with their businesses, nonprofit activities, or other personal or community endeavors.
- Capturing and documenting your own intellectual library of experiences via podcast/videocast so that your family can benefit from your own life experience. This can be conducted on a periodic schedule in which you pick a topic and we interview you for about 45 minutes every two weeks. We edit it down to 30-minute clips that your family can access anytime they need advice on how to handle an issue that might arise in their lives. This can be expanded to multiple members of your family who have experiences and ideas to contribute as well.
- Fostering proactive dialogue about “what-ifs” related to a number of uncertainties that may include things like:
- “What happens to your dogs if something happens to you?”
- “Who will administer your estate artwork? Where does it go? Who gets each individual piece?”
- “How are your collections of firearms distributed? Who will oversee this activity and ensure it adheres to domestic and international laws if distributed to an overseas beneficiary?”
- And many more.
Documenting these outcomes helps avoid disputes and unnecessary litigation that can cost your overall estate thousands of dollars.
- Implementing an investment policy to outline what governs present and future investments, triggers sales, when to walk away from the deal, the minimum return on capital, and what your maximum leverage is in the portfolio.
- Establishing a “global concierge medical plan” in which you and your entire family can access no matter where you are in the world. This medical plan gives everyone access to top specialists 24 hours a day no matter where the emergency occurs.
- Implementing a complete and comprehensive cyber-security program to protect you and everyone in your family. One feature of such a plan would include the ability to mask and protect against cyber criminals being able to track you or your loved ones worldwide, as well as protect key personal and business-related data. Data theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the world and should not be overlooked.
Why choose Miser Wealth Partners to manage my wealth transfer?
Bottom line, we know your wealth represents far more than just numbers. It often represents years of hard work and sacrifice to achieve a dream. Our financial experts utilize the services above and whatever additional tools we have available for the overall protection and efficient distribution of your wealth to future generations of your family. We don’t take that mission lightly.
What’s my next step to wealth transfer in East Tennessee?
We’d be honored to discuss your individual financial goals and tailor a plan made just for you and your family. Call us today at (865) 281-1616 or click here to schedule a time to talk with us and find out all the ways we can help with your wealth transfer.