Techniques To Reduce Taxes
March 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Tax season is upon us! Reserve your seats today to hear for IRS enrolled agent Samuel H. Tutko explains tax law changes affecting all successful retirees. As an additional benefit, Mr. Tutko will cover how to avoid future tax pitfalls within your revocable living trusts. This key info is something all trustees must know when managing your trust. This event will sell out, so call today to reserve your seats.
The first ten people to register for this event will receive a free copy of our book “Golden Years Greener Pockets”.
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- Understanding the tax implications specific to Revocable Living Trust
- Exploring critical updates in tax laws that impact postmortem planning
- Strategies for optimizing postmortem financial outcomes
- Leveraging Revocable Living Trusts for effective estate tax management
- Navigating potential challenges and pitfalls in postmortem tax planning
- Practical tips for beneficiaries and trustees in managing tax obligations
Join us an hour earlier for the 2024 Tennessee Wills & Trust Law updates with Charles Kite, Atty. Same location and room. Start time 10am. Click here to sign up for this event. Please join us for both!